Top Tier Talent
We only hire the best of the best to provide top quality language support. As part of our ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System, GLOBO maintains a rigorous threshold for minimum experience required. GLOBO’s Talent Management team conducts a thorough evaluation of interpreters’ qualifications, credentials, prior work history, and internal quality controls using GLOBO’s Onboarding Evaluation Checklist.
Interpreters must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must have native-level proficiency in both English and all working languages
- Must reside in the United States, unless otherwise agreed upon by client*
- Must be medically certified, or be otherwise qualified in accordance with the requirements of Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Interpreters must meet at least one of the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a formal higher education in a language service focused field
- Must have equivalent qualification in any other subject plus a minimum of two years of professional
- Interpreting/translation experience
- Must have at least five years of professional interpreting/translation experience
* All GLOBO interpreters, regardless of locale, are held to the same qualification standards and follow the same quality assurance processes.
In addition to providing ongoing training, GLOBO encourages continuing education of its interpreters. We give our interpreters a variety of accessible opportunities to hone their skills and reach their full potential.
GLOBO’s Quality Assurance team performs continual monitoring of all service providers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. GLOBO utilizes a multi-step Quality Monitoring process, which is documented as part of our ISO 9001:2015-certified Quality Management System (QMS). Our trusted process helps us continue to provide the highest quality language solutions to our clients.